Atlanta Movers | Moving Company Atlanta
404 Movers would like to be your Atlanta mover of choice and we look forward to expertly executing your move and having you, your friends and family aboard as a long term clients on this and future moves. We keep our overhead low so that we are always be extremely cost competitive considering how expensive an Atlanta Move can be.
As you research movers in the Atlanta area, please keep this age old adage in mind, “you get what you pay for” and that anything too good to be true more often than not is. There are many dubious, low cost Atlanta Movers that offer low ball prices to entice unwitting clients into a situation that often leads to botched moves, frustration, unmet promises, damaged furniture, not to mention theft and convicted felons in your home or office with your belongings.
1. Free Onsite walk though of your home
Each move is unique and it is important for us to conduct a brief walk-through of your home to avert un-forseen situations that can adversely affect the time and resources (manpower) it takes to successfully execute your move your move. Over the phone estimates are all well and good but to save you time and money this is recommended…and free
We work with you to create a detailed inventory of the furniture/goods you would like moved on move day.
3. Your Atlanta Move Plan!
The devil is in the details when it comes to moving and small overlooked factors can lead to big avoidable issues. Once we understand your needs we put together a thorough Atlanta Move Plan that covers the specifics of your move including
- The number of men assigned to your move.
- Quote-the discounted hourly price or your flat rate price should you choose this option.
- Day and time of your planned move
- Expected number of hours or days time to complete your move
- Additional Stops during the move e.g Storage
- Move planner to give you a game plan i.e timelines for you to perform certain tasks that will reduce your stress levels before during and after move day
You can pack yourself or we can pack for you. We provide packing materials and boxes at discount prices that will be delivered to your location in advance of your move. We cannot stress enough, the importance of the right kind of packing materials to protect your property and avoid breakages. We take special note of things that need special packaging and prone to breakage like:
- Flat Screen T.V’s and other electronics
- Hanging Clothes-These may need wardrobe boxes e.g prom dresses, expensive suites and dresses.
- Some plants
5. High Rise buildings and Apartments Complexes with elevators and loading docks
If you are moving from or to an Apartment Complex or Building with elevators or moving docks we STRONGLY recommend that you contact building management in advance of your move to reserve elevators and/or moving docks to prevent delays.
6. Move Day
We will email you the day before your move to remind you of your move and any last minute details. Our Movers will call you the day of your move to let you know they are on their way and expected arrival time. Upon arrival at your home or office they will:
- Install floor and door protection to protect your property
- Disassemble beds, desks or any other items that are best transported this way.
- Professionally wrap pad and protect your furniture
- Professionally pack and load our truck(s) with your furniture/goods
7. Move to location
Our movers will again install floor, door and wall protection to protect your property at the destination. We will then unload the truck and position your furniture wherever you please in your new home.
To get the ball rolling please complete the form to the right of this page and a Move Consultant will call you within 30 minutes during business hours or call our office directly at 404-532-9055.